A couple nights ago, Bob got Glenn dressed for bed and was sure he put a diaper on him. When Glenn got up in the morning, he had underwear on with his pj shorts on over it. He did make it through the night without and accident, but of course as soon as he got out of bed had an accident.
The next night, Glenn was supposed to be going to sleep, but I heard some noise in his room. He had taken off his diaper because it was apparently wet. He was trying to put on a clean diaper by himself. I asked him where his dirty diaper was and he pointed to his diaper champ.
Today, he had been having some quiet time in his room, and I heard him say potty and yucky. I went to his room and he had taken off his dry diaper, because he apparently knew he needed to potty. But he pointed on the floor because he went all over the floor. It looked as though he started in one spot and then started walking to his door. It was all over. I think he didn't know what to do. Poor kid.
At least he's getting the idea that he needs take off the diaper. He just needs to tell me before he takes the diaper off so I can get him to the toilet. We'll keep trying.
No comments:
Post a Comment