Way to spread out, guys! :)

Just kicked the ball

Alexander enjoying walking in the short grass during practice

We have his first game tomorrow. It will be very interesting since only the coaches son knows what he's doing. The rest haven't a clue. It's hilarious to watch. Glenn's exciting. He kept asking if he was going to soccer soon tonight. He'd like to do it every night.
Here's a picture of the boys. I didn't stage it. They did this all by themselves. They love each other.

Alexander loves his school bus toy. He thinks it's a ride. I have the same type of picture when Glenn was his age.

I've been very busy with my business. I sold 4 bags in the past two weeks! Yay! I have a lot of interest in people buying things for Christmas. So, I could be really busy this fall. It's exciting. I am off for a Mom's night out for dinner and a little bunko (a dice game for those of you who don't know what bunko is... I had never heard of it before moving here).
No comments:
Post a Comment