Sunday, May 16, 2010

A lot has been going on in the past month. Bob is leaving his current job in two weeks and buying a home medical equipment repair business. We're very excited. The company he works for right now got bought out and the new people don't mesh with his business ethics, so he decided it was time to look for something else. It will mean a lot of traveling for a while, but it'll be worth it. I also have a change. I am currently in training to be an online health sciences instructor for Kaplan University. I will be able to do it from home when I have the time to do it since they are online classes.

I have a lot of pictures to share.
My diaper baby!
Photobucket
Photobucket

Gardener Glenn
Photobucket

I repainted the play room and dining room last month. They are so much brighter now and we're really enjoying our new rooms. Here's the old color of the dining room:
Photobucket
New Dining Room
Photobucket

Old Play Room
Photobucket
New Play Room
Photobucket

We went to Orlando with another family early in April. We went to Sea World and did some shopping.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments: