Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Fall that Wasn't

It has felt like summer this week. It doesn't really feel like fall because it's been about 90 every day this week and humid. It's supposed to be a high in the 70's and a lot of rain. We have only had a quick shower yesterday all month. Even our jack-o-lanterns have suffered. We carved them just two days ago and I went outside this morning and noticed they were already rotten and deflated. Here's what they used to look like:
Photobucket

Photobucket

This morning, I caught a shot of Alexander perusing the Toys R Us ad during breakfast:
Photobucket

We bought the boys a bounce house for Christmas, but there's no way we could wait two months to give it to them. I need it to wear them out. :) So, we gave inflated it today. They absolutely love it. We're going to have a lot of fun.
Photobucket

The slide is fast
Photobucket

Alexander likes to jump off of or slide down the climbing wall
Photobucket

No comments: