I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving. We did! We went on a cruise for our 10th Anniversary. We had a great time. Bob's parents also came along. It was great to have Bob's mom stay with the boys in the evening so that we could go out. It was like having 5 date nights in a row! Click on the link below to see the photos from our cruise.
Thanksgiving Cruise
We also have some sad news. The day before we were to leave on our cruise, our little chihuahua, Daisy, disappeared. We put up signs and our neighbor also passed out more signs. She was spotted on a street nearby on the day she disappeared, but no one has seen her since. It was a bit sad leaving on our trip not knowing where she was. And even more sad to come home and not have her hear. I put up more signs, but I'm not very hopeful since it's been a week. I just hope she's with a nice family.
No comments:
Post a Comment