Thursday, September 1, 2011
We have a contract on a house in Ocala
I just realized I haven't posted about the house we are buying. We found a nice home in Ocala. It was built in 1989, but remodeled in the past two years. We're very excited about it! It of course has a pool- it's one of the salt water pools, so very low maintenance. I'm looking forward to being able to swim after the boys go to bed. I will post pictures when we move in. We don't have a closing date, yet, but we are hoping for the end of the month. We had the inspection on the house today and it checked out well with only a couple minor repairs. Our house in Orange Park is well on it's way to the closing in three weeks- I need more boxes!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You should have said something earlier. I just returned from the recycle center turning in a pickup load of cardboard boxes.... good luck with the move
JIM
Post a Comment