We are quickly rapping up the summer. After a week at VBS (the boys loved it), they've been going with me to work at the office three days a week. Both Bob and I can't wait until they are back in school when I'm working. It's very difficult to get things done in a time effective manner with two little boys playing around the office (and constantly asking us questions). Last week, we had baby-sitters for about a half hour. A couple came in to get an oxygen concentrator repaired. While they waited for a quote, Glenn came up to me asking me to play Angry Birds for him. I told him I was working. Then the couple chimed in that they love to play Angry Birds. So, they played with the boys until Bob was done getting the quote for them.
The boys have one week left of summer. Of course I still need to work, but we'll still have some fun. We've been going to the water park in town that we have season tickets to. And we spent the morning, yesterday, looking at all the animals at Silver Springs (it's half zoo, half nature preserve, also in Ocala). We took a river boat ride that was quite relaxing. I haven't decided yet what we're going to do for fun this week. We do try to swim every day. But sometimes the daily thunderstorms come too early and we don't get a chance. Or, we'll just hear thunder rumbling for hours, and I won't let them swim when that happens, either.
Alexander has become quite the little photographer. Cubby is his favorite target. He does a great job getting his target centered. This first picture of Glenn is a bit blurry because it was taken from the opposite side of the room and I had to zoom in.
 |
| Alexander took this picture of Glenn, who gladly posed. |
 |
| The puppies love each other. |
 |
| Another picture taken by Alexander |
 |
| Alexander just has to cuddle Cubby; he can't help himself. |
 |
| The boys have been sleeping together for the past few weeks. I went in and checked on them one night and had to run to get my camera. SO SWEET!!! |
 |
| I got the boys cheater chop sticks. They like mine, but they are hard to use. These are connected at the top. They'll eat anything with their chop sticks. Alexander's eating grapes. |
 |
| Glenn lost in thought |
 |
| After I brought him back from outer space, he decided to do an over the shoulder pose for me. |
No comments:
Post a Comment