So, I'm not sure if I mentioned it in this blog, but Glenn started boy scouts this fall. Bob is his den leader (due to lack of interest from the rest of the parents). It is so cute to here him recite the cub scout's motto and cub scout promise. It took a few weeks' practice, but he can do it.
Last night, they got their popcorn sales information. Yay fundraising (she says weakly)! So, I am just going to put this out there for anyone that really wants what looks to be some tasty popcorn. Here is the link to his fundraising page: Glenn's Boy Scout Popcorn Page
As Bob said, we do not provide financing. :)
Next month, we are going camping as a family to the Cuboree. Should be interesting, but hopefully mostly fun. It tends to rain a lot in October, so hopefully that won't be the case for that weekend.
I ordered his cub scout uniform and patches over a week ago. Hopefully we'll get them soon and I'll take a picture of him in it. I'm assuming Bob will need a uniform, too. If so, I'll post a picture of him, too. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment