Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Our Trip to Disney World

We had a very nice Thanksgiving at our house. I made a full meal and Glenn even liked it (yes, he can be a bit picky about what he eats). It was a balmy 75 degrees.

Friday, we got ready to go to Disney (stayed through Tuesday). About an hour before we left, I was chasing after Glenn and stubbed my toe. We didn't realize it at the time, but I broke it (the toe next to the big toe). We had dinner at Downtown Disney and when we got back to our room, my toe was purple where I broke it. So, we buddy taped it to the toe next to it and rented a wheelchair while at the parks. Glenn sat in my lap, which was kind of fun. Glenn loved the Goofy Barnstormer roller coaster. He would giggle while waiting in line just watching it go by. He and Bob went on it 4 times. He absolutely loved the trains at both the Magic Kingdom and Animal Kingdom. He was pretending to pull the wistle as he said "woo, woo!" (that's a train sound for those of you who didn't get it.) We went to the Rainforest Cafe, and they sat us right in front of a gorilla. When the animals were active, Glenn freaked out. He even put his hands on his cheeks "Home Alone" style. He was so cute, but we felt so bad for him. But we made it up to him the next night by going to the Spectromagic parade. He waved uncontrollably at the characters, was pointing at them and when one float was by, he would crane his neck looking for the next float. He was so adorable. Then he got sick. He was sick Monday night and Tuesday. But thankfully he's back to himself today. We were so happy to get home, especially with Glenn not feeling well. We really missed our comfortable bed.

Enjoy the slide show of our trip:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glenny looks so happy in the photos! I'm so sorry to hear about your toe, though--I hope it heals quickly. Happy holiday season!