Since my last post, Bob got the same stomach virus as Glenn had, only worse. He was so sick he lost 8 lbs in 2 days. So I'm working on fatting him up. :) He got sick Friday night and finally felt himself on Wednesday.
On Saturday, my parents came for a visit through Tuesday. We had a nice visit. My mom couldn't bare the thought of Glenn opening his presents without seeing his reaction. I think he got a present almost every day. He really enjoyed seeing them, too.
Glenn finally started his early intervention therapy here. He really should have been able to start in September since he was already getting services in CT. So, that's been a bit frustrating, especially since he'll be 3 in less than 2 months and he'll switch to the school system. Better late than never I guess.
Tonight we went for a walk after dinner to show Glenn the Christmas lights on people's houses and lawns. He enjoyed it. And it was a balmy 60 degrees, perfect for an evening walk (just rubbing it in for all those in the deep freeze). ;)
1 comment:
First of all, waiting 3 months for EI services (in general, but especially since Glenn's services are just on a transfer basis)is ridiculous! You can demand that those missed months are made up -- even if it's after he turns 3. I'm not saying you won't have a little fight ahead of you, but you DO deserve to have all those visits provided. (Throw around "mediation", "due process", and all those other fancy dancy terms that are included in your parental rights pamphlet ... that will result in some action!)
Second of all ... I think I'm forever done reading your blog. There is never a tone of regret of moving. No "Florida sure stinks" stories. Not even a hint of "I wonder what we would be doing right now if we were back in Middlefield."
Your life sounds fabulous and I couldn't be happier for the 3 of you!!!
Miss and love you!
Post a Comment