Saturday, March 1, 2008

Cat in the Hat

Glenn had a great school day on Friday. He even smiled when it was time to drop him off (instead of crying like he did the 3 days previously). When they came out at the end of their day, all the kids had something on their heads. All the moms were looking at each other trying to figure out what they were wearing. Apparently it was Dr. Seuss's birthday, and the Cat in the Hat paid a visit to Glenn's classroom. They wore these hats in celebration of the birthday. Glenn loved his hat so much that he wore it home, and after his nap, he wore it to the playground. He got a lot of smiles.
Cat in the hat

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He is so cute ... I wanna jump into my computer and squeeze him! :-)

I'm glad to hear that school is going well, and as far as I'm concerned, there was never an issue as to whether Glenn would/would not make friends easily. People flock to him!

Very cute hat! They did a Cat in the Hat celebration at Annie's school, too, but she didn't get a cool hat like Glenn. :-)

Hey ... is that the horse from Annie's birthday party I see on your fridge?

xo,

Beth