So, it's been a month since I last posted- Sorry! There wasn't really anything to report, and then we were away for 2 weeks. Bob had to do some training in CT for 2 weeks, so Glenn and I went with him. We stayed with Bob's family on the weekends and my parents during the week. It was a really nice visit, but 2 weeks is a long time to be away from home. Glenn and I caught a cold while we were there, of course. I had my birthday on Easter while we were up there. Apparently Easter won't be on my birthday for 200 more years, so that was special. We drove to CT, and made it in one day. We thought we were going to do it in 2 days on the way home, but we got to South Carolina around 5, so we decided we might as well just drive home. We got home at 10:45, so that wasn't too bad. But we were pretty tired today. Of course Glenn woke up at his usual 6:45. He's so resilient.
When I get around to uploading my pictures from our trip, I'll post some.
1 comment:
I love these new photos! Glenn is looking soooo grown up with his preschool class!!! so handsome. but when I see him in your mum's class, I can see he's still a younger tyke. hope you two are getting better from your cold--and can't believe you drove that whole distance in one day! hi to Glenn.
-alice =)
Post a Comment