Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Glenn has a new friend. His name is Scooby; perhaps you've heard of him. We are having trouble pronouncing his name-the "Sc" has been replaced by "B". We're still working on it. He loves reading his Scooby stories.
Scooby

Glenn usually eats pudding when he gets home from school. On this day, it got a little messy:
Pudding Snack

We have put together the baby's room. We were afraid we were going to have to buy a new crib because we couldn't find the hardware anywhere. But thankfully we held off for a few weeks and I found it. Glenn usually says "baby bed" when he passes by the baby's room. And I've been cleaning the baby clothes- Glenn likes to see the baby clothes. I can't believe how small this baby is going to be compared to Glenn. Glenn's going to look huge compared to the baby. Here are some pictures of the baby's room:
Baby's room1
Baby's room 2

I've also redone the "boy's bathroom." Glenn has monkeys in his room, so I couldn't resist this monkey theme for the bathroom. Every time Glenn gets soap from the monkey soap pump, he tells him thank you.
Bathroom1
Bathroom2

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the baby's room and new monkey bathroom!!! So cute! And Glenn is so adorable with his new friend Scooby =) -alice