Now Glenn is sick. He went to school today, but his cough got worse (not to mention his extremely runny nose). He came home and didn't even want a snack and has been sleeping ever since (about 3 hours). Poor guy. I guess I will be keeping him home tomorrow. I hope he's better by Friday because he has his Christmas party at school.
Alex is jumping away in his jumpy-jump right now. He still doesn't have teeth but is drooling now more than ever. I keep forgetting to put bibs on him- his tops get soaked. He's rolling to his stomach pretty much any time I put him down. The problem is that he doesn't roll to his back as well, so when he's done playing on his stomach, he gets quite upset that he can't roll back. I'm sure he'll be rolling across the room soon.
Bob went to PA last week for a few days. I think Glenn really missed him. We're happy to have him back home.
No comments:
Post a Comment