
Last night, we put out a cookie and juice box for Santa (the juice box was Bob's idea, not mine) and a carrot for the reindeer. This morning, I heard Glenn get up a little after 6:00. I asked Bob if I should get him to go back to bed, but since we were both already awake from Alex waking up a half hour before, we decided to get up. I pointed to the tree, and Glenn was so excited to see the presents. He sat with a present on his lap while we got ready to open presents. He was very good and had so much fun opening his presents. He thought it was very silly that there were presents in the stockings. Aparently he didn't remember that from last year. Here's a picture of him playing with one of his toys:

Alex woke up just as we finished opening presents. So we brought him out and had Glenn help take Alex's presents out of his stocking. Here's a picture of Alex while I was getting breakfast ready. I think he felt neglected:
No comments:
Post a Comment