Alexander has been keeping me busier than usual. He has decided that he no longer wants to sleep in the crib. He told this to me by getting out yesterday. He must have gotten over the rail and held on as long as he could because he didn't get hurt at all. I was very nervous at first. Then he was his normal goofy self. Thankfully my dad was down here since Bob was away to help me disassemble the crib, move furniture, and brace the furniture to the walls, because you know if it's possible, he'll do it! He is now sleeping on the mattress on the floor under his loft bed. He did not take a nap yesterday. Instead, he decided to take everything off the changing table, out of the hamper, and I stopped him just before he took the dirty diapers out of the diaper pail (that no longer stays in his room when he's sleeping). He laid on the floor in front of the gate in his doorway last night and eventually fell asleep (in less than an hour). It was so sweet. So, I put him back into bed. When I checked on him before I went to bed, he was on the floor cuddled against the wall, so I just left him. He woke at 5:30 was was not about to go back to sleep. So, today, I put bed rails on to keep him from rolling off the bed in his sleep. Of course I don't know how well that works yet, because he hasn't napped yet today, either. We'll try again later. I'm just happy he fell sleep at a reasonable hour last night and slept all night. Right now he's laying on the floor at my feet and saying "ma, ma, ma, mama, ma, mama..." He's so cute.
Here are some pictures of my cuties (not as many as Glenn because I see more of Alexander than I do of Glenn).
He loves wearing Glenn's old santa hat. He wore it most of the day this day.

He loves wearing this backpack. I put Tad the frog in there and turned on his music. He loved it!

Pictures from this morning:

No comments:
Post a Comment