Wednesday, December 16, 2009

One more thing

I forgot to mention that Alexander has had a growth spurt. He has been such a tiny peanut for the longest time. Last week he was very cranky and I couldn't figure out why. But I think I figured it out this morning. We go to a play group every week, but had not gone for 2 weeks. A little girl a month and a half younger than Alexander also goes. They were pretty much the same height. But this morning we noticed that Alexander is much taller. So, he must have been growing very rapidly the past couple weeks and that's why he was so cranky. It must hurt to grow that fast. I'm losing my little peanut. He's getting too big. I think I'm going to have to do away with the changing table soon because he just barely fits on it.

No comments: