Monday, February 8, 2010

Alexander's blood test for allergies came back negative. This doesn't mean he does not have any food allergies. It just means that if he still has rashes on his bottom, then we'll test again when he's older. It's very common to get false-negatives in children under 2 years old. So, I just have to keep paying attention to what I'm feeding him and bring him back to the allergist when he gets another rash on his bottom (not diaper rash- a rash like he's touched latex).

Here are some cute pictures of Alexander:

He loves riding this horse and hugging it:
Photobucket

Enjoying his first lollipop- he knew exactly what to do with it. He didn't try to eat it, just sucked on it.
Photobucket

He loves taking off his pants. Sometimes he will just pull them down part way and say "uh, oh" repeatedly. Or he'll walk in the room without his pants and I have to search for them. He likes to touch his legs. I call him Baby Legs when he does this. I like squeezing his cute chubby baby legs, too.
Photobucket

We had some friends over today to make Valentines. We weren't really paying attention to Alexander, until my friend noticed he had a marker, then we noticed the blue lips. I think he did it on his teeth, too. It came off easily. Thank goodness for washable markers.
Photobucket

No comments: