I made a Lightning McQueen pinata

I got this wall hanging with the Cars cars on it. We put it up the night before and Glenn was very surprised when he saw it in the morning.

We put out Glenn's race track for the guest to race with. They all loved it.

Our littlest party guest checking out the cars

I made them Radiator Springs drivers licenses, which Bob handed out at the Radiator Springs court house.

They had fun playing Hullabaloo

Glenn's party guests (2 were sick and couldn't make it, but notice they are all girls besides his brother- he only wanted these girls to come, no boys).

Showing off their tattoos from Ramone's House of Body Art

Glenn showing off his tattoo and cake

Blowing out the candles

Pulling strings on the pinata to get the candy

They had their popcorn and lollipops and were ready to watch the Cars movie

Alexander pulled his friend around in the school bus
No comments:
Post a Comment