Today was Glenn's first day of kindergarten, and as promised, I have pictures below. He was a little nervous last night, and went between excited and nervous this morning. But when we got to school, he said in his most excited voice, "I'm going to have so much fun today!" He had a wonderful day. I got a lot of stories from him about his day, which is more than I got all year last year. He's really progressed with his speech. He told me how they went to the cafeteria to pretend to eat lunch. I don't think they wanted to overwhelm them on the first day, so they just practiced, then ate in their classroom. They had half go today, and the other half go tomorrow, so he'll go back on Wednesday. He can't wait to go back. Tomorrow, we're going to get some stuff to dip in chocolate; probably strawberries and pretzels. He'll enjoy doing that.

No comments:
Post a Comment