Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Glenn's Glasses

We picked up Glenn's glasses today. He's so handsome and looks so much older. He doesn't like wearing them when he's looking distance, but he hasn't worn them long enough to get used to them. When he was wearing them around the house, he would put them on top of his head like he does with sun glasses when they were bothering his vision seeing distance. I had to put a stop to that because I was afraid he was going to need them adjusted constantly if he continued to that all the time.

He was reading a book tonight and he said he could read so much better and was so excited. He had problems focusing on his work at school last year, and I'm hoping a lot of it had to do with his eyes getting tired of trying to focus. But time will tell. Here he is modeling his new glasses:
Photobucket

No comments: