Monday, April 9, 2012

Easter

I hope everyone had a wonderful Easter! My dad was here for the weekend. The boys love making him do all kinds of things. But Glenn was not able to make him play Wii. :)

Alexander was sick all weekend. He started with a high temperature Saturday, but not quite a fever. So, our friends who had us over for dinner said to bring him anyway. Well, it turned into a fever while we were there. He had fun, anyway. I just hope he didn't get them sick. Bob stayed home with Alexander Sunday morning while Glenn, my dad and I went to church. So, no family picture of us wearing our Easter best this year. Here's Alexander just before I left for church:
 

I made us Easter dinner: smoked turkey, twice baked sweet potatoes complete with marshmallows on top, and candied carrots followed by chocolate caramel pecan pie. Alexander wanted to just sit in the pool, so he did that while watching Glenn and my dad swim. Then we did an Easter egg hunt. Yes, the boys are wearing boots (Alexander's don't even fit him, they're huge):
 

 
 
 
 

Bob brought Cubby into Alexander's room last night when I was putting him to bed. Cubby cuddle right up with him. Alexander was afraid to move because he was afraid Cubby would leave. But then he left Alexander's room when we got up to leave.
 

Posted by Picasa


Today, Glenn went back to school, Bob back to work, and I stayed home with Alexander. His fever is at it's highest right now (103), poor little guy. He's resisting a nap, but hopefully I can get him to take one.

No comments: