We've been having a fun month. Alexander's school had a Mother's Day Tea. It was really adorable. We had to line up outside and our child met us at the door. Alexander said, "Mommy, I'd like to invite you to tea." Then he took my hand and brought me to our seats. We had muffins, fruit, and hot tea. They had a variety of tea bags to choose from and Alexander even wanted hot tea. He loved his pomagranate tea.
Then the kids went up on stage and sang songs for us. I especially liked the song, "Yes, Mommy Loves Me" to the tune of "Yes, Jesus Loves Me." Then they sang it in Spanish, too. It was adorable!

One of the staff members at the school is a professional photographer. She took pictures of us with our child and then put them in the kids' cubbies the next week. I thought ours came out great!

You know I love to take pictures of Alexander sleeping. Here are two pictures from this month. This first one, I had too keep myself from laughing too loud so I wouldn't wake him up.
One of the staff members at the school is a professional photographer. She took pictures of us with our child and then put them in the kids' cubbies the next week. I thought ours came out great!

You know I love to take pictures of Alexander sleeping. Here are two pictures from this month. This first one, I had too keep myself from laughing too loud so I wouldn't wake him up.
His animals are all over him in this picture because he asked me to cover him with them before he fell asleep.
Alexander has been doing gymnastics. Last week, they had a program for the parents. It was funny and adorable. The kids were really cute. Bob enjoyed it, too and thought we should get Glenn into gymnastics, too. For most of the shots, he was moving too fast. But I did catch a few.
Alexander likes to pose with the dogs.

No comments:
Post a Comment