Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Early December Fun

We got our Christmas tree on Saturday and decorated it. The boys loved putting on the ornaments. We have the tree plugged into an outlet that can be turned on by a wall switch, so the boys enjoy turning the tree on when they get up in the morning.



We had a fun night tonight. After dinner, we went to the town square to look at the lights and see Santa. Glenn said Santa already knew what he wanted and did not want to talk to him (he never has). Alexander was very excited to talk to Santa and answered all his questions well.


We then went over to the big Christmas tree for pictures. I apparently need photography lessons because I couldn't get the lights to show up and get the boys in focus. But the boys still look cute.
 
 

We then went home and they got their pjs on. I made hot cocoa with marshmallows, of course. Then we watched Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer. It's on so late (8pm, when they are usually asleep), but it's just once a year.

Alexander was so tired afterward, he was crying that he stayed up too late. So, I laid down with him until he fell asleep. It was awesome! He had his cheek on my hand and his arm around me. Just when I thought it couldn't get better, he moved his arm so his hand rested on my cheek. Love him!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: