The boys finished school last week and have been on winter break this week. We've had our friend's daughter with us a couple of days. She's just a month younger than Alexander. She may be buddy-buddy with Alexander in this picture, but she really likes Glenn.

Last night, we had the children's Christmas program at church. The boys were really into singing out and doing the motions with the songs. Don't they look handsome? Glenn's doing his surprised face, I couldn't get him to smile.

We did the advent calendar this morning and couldn't believe there are only five more days until Christmas. My brother and his family are coming tomorrow for a few days, and then my parents will be here on Christmas. We decided to take a year off from going up to CT. Besides, Bob is just way too busy with work to go anywhere. It's a good thing, though, because business is usually slow this time of year. Not this year!!!
In case I don't get back on here until after Christmas, I wish you all a Merry Christmas!

No comments:
Post a Comment