I am reposting the last two posts because apparently I'm the only one who can see the pictures. So, hopefully this works.
We've been having a fun Christmas time! Last time I posted, we had just had the Christmas program at our church. Here's a picture of them singing a song. J-O-Y (Joy to the World).

Before school ended, Alexander had a gymnastics program. He did a great job and was very cute! Here, he's doing the table. When the teacher asked what you are going to put on the table, most said cookies. His friend behind him said coffee. :)
We've been having a fun Christmas time! Last time I posted, we had just had the Christmas program at our church. Here's a picture of them singing a song. J-O-Y (Joy to the World).

Before school ended, Alexander had a gymnastics program. He did a great job and was very cute! Here, he's doing the table. When the teacher asked what you are going to put on the table, most said cookies. His friend behind him said coffee. :)

We saw the annual Ocala Christmas Light Parade. We got a good spot without having to put our chairs out and tape a week in advance (seriously, they do that!). We had a picnic snack and a good time! It was perfect weather for a parade. By the time it started, it was getting dark and all the floats had Christmas lights. Our church won third place in the non-profit category.

The weekend before Christmas, my brother Brad, his wife, Julie, and son, Jason came for a visit. We went down to Downtown Disney for the day.

Of course they also rode the train. They wanted ice cream (Bob, of course). It was in the low 60's, so I had a cafe mocha instead.

After church, Alexander put on his glasses (some $1 readers I got for him to play with) and got out a book to read. :)

Christmas morning was wonderful! The boys got us up just before 7:00. They hadn't seen all the presents under the tree, so we kept them in our room until we were ready to open presents. Alexander is wearing his new Captain America costume. Glenn was too busy playing on his new tablet.

Angry Birds was the theme of the day. I got bought Alexander these big cardboard blocks. Glenn received a bunch of Angry Birds and pigs. So, they set up the blocks, put the pigs on them and threw the birds at them just like the game. Notice Alexander's one green and one red sock.










No comments:
Post a Comment