Thursday, December 26, 2013

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas! I hope you all enjoyed your Christmas. We went to Christmas Eve service. I told the boys all I wanted from them for Christmas were some nice pictures. Glenn cooperated fully. Alexander... not so much. First here are the pictures of the boys.

 
 

After giving up on that, and because we were running out of time, we went to the family pictures.

I'm not sure what's going on with the leg in this picture. Perhaps he has a little captain in him...

Apparently we don't want to show our eyes anymore, according to the Zander...
 


That was it! At least we have a good series of pictures to show. At dinner, I tried to get him to smile.


Glenn has been waking in the middle of the night. So we decided that Bob would sleep with Glenn and I'd sleep with Zander so that we could keep them from seeing the presents until morning. Well, Alexander woke at 3:30. So, it's good I was with him. However, then he would not go back to sleep. Finally, a little after 5:00, he fell asleep. I guess Glenn woke at 5:30, but Bob told him we wouldn't be opening presents until 6, so at 6:00, he woke us all up. We didn't wrap the air hockey table from his Aunt Cindy and Uncle Ray. So, they got to play it right away while Bob and I got ready (coffee, tea, and so on). 
 

Alexander is constantly asking us to play blow hockey. :) 

I got these Hulk hands at a toy swap. I think they are his favorite toy. When he smashes them together, it makes sounds like the Hulk. Hey, I finally got a smile!

Now he's Iron Man. He has the rest of the costume, too.

Glenn loves everything zebra. I came across a website where you can get prescription glasses for very cheap, starting at $6.99 (that includes the frame and lenses). I think they are out of Canada (zennioptical.com). But anyway, I was ordering glasses for myself and got some zebra glasses for Glenn. They are too wide for his face, but I figured he'd wear them more at home if he had cool glasses. He loves them.

He's the abominable snow man from Rudolph. He's also sporting his Perry PJs.

The Bat Cave from Auntie Lisa and Uncle Jon.


That's all the pictures I got. And I realized today that they are all a bit cloudy because somebody used my camera and put a smudge on the lens (Zander). We spent some time with friends later in the afternoon. We're looking forward to a visit from Bob's parents on Monday and spending more time with friends during the kids' winter break. 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: