This blog is set up so our friends and family can keep track of what's going on in our lives. I'll try to keep it updated and add pictures and maybe video often.
Glenn and I have been busy going to appointments. Last week, we met his pediatrician and had his transition meeting from early steps (like Birth to Three) to the school system. He'll go to special ed preschool when he's 3 (as long as he qualifies). We're waiting on hearing from the school system when they want to test him. We're also waiting on Early Steps on who will provide his developmental services until he turns 3. I've met my primary doctor and hematologist. And Glenn had an EEG today, which the pediatric neurology office required before they would see him. He did really well. He fell asleep just a few minutes after the tech attached all the electrodes.
Here's a slideshow of our house pictures. I got rid of spiderman, so now you can see the pictures more clearly and names of the rooms:



4 comments:
Gabe and I love your new house...I think he is more interested in spider man LOL. This blog is a great idea!
Talk to you soon! Miss ya.
Great idea! House looks great. Hope to see it and you guys soon. Give Glenn and big hug from Auntie.
sorry my mom cant type. How r u guys doing down there? Say hi to Glenny for me.
Love, Andrew
Love it! This blog is a great idea. Glad to see you guys are adjusting.
We miss ya's!
~The Vieira's~
Post a Comment