Saturday, October 13, 2007

The Zoo


Today we went to the Jacksonville Zoo. It was a nice zoo and reminded me a lot of Animal Kingdom at Disney. Glenn liked the rhinos and antelopes. He fell asleep near the end and slept all the way home (it's about 45 minutes away from our house). Unfortunately, I forgot to bring the camera. There's always next time. When we got home, of course Glenn was done napping. So, we went to the pool. Glenn's always entertaining when in the water. He also likes to throw water on his parents (good thing his hands don't hold a lot of water). He also carries water from one pool to the next (again, not carrying much water). He's very serious about it.

Since I didn't take any pictures at the zoo, I've attached a picture of Glenn playing out in the lanai with his bat and ball.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like he is adjusting well down in FL. Make sure you take pictures next time!!

~The Vieira's~

Anonymous said...

Did you sing the Going to the Zoo song?! If Glenn needs the lyrics have him call his crazy Auntie. I'd be happy to oblige.

Danny thinks Glenn has the stance of a pro ball player. Keep up the good work buddy.
Love,
Auntie Cindy and Danny