Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Nothing new going on this week. Glenn and I have been staying close to home this week, which is nice. We've been able to stick to our morning routine of eating breakfast, going for a walk (and to the playgrounds), and coming back for snack and craft time. Glenn always takes a nap right after lunch, but decided it wasn't in the cards yesterday. So, I sat on his bed and read while he played quietly (mostly quietly)in his room. He played for over 2 hours. It was actually quite relaxing. But he's already tired today, so I'm sure he'll nap well. That helps me out if he naps because I can get more cleaning done than when he's awake.

Glenn got to play with his new babysitter yesterday. Bob, Glenn, the dogs, and I went for a walk when Bob was done working yesterday and went to the playground. There are always kids at the playgrounds by the soccer fields after school because of soccer practice and games going on. Our neighbors a couple doors down have 2 girls and the older one is going to be Glenn's babysitter (when we need one). They happened to be there too and played with Glenn for a while. He took to them really well and had a lot of fun. They were very good with him, which was good to see. They're also going to be our dog sitters.

No comments: