So, Glenn has some key phrases/questions he says ALL THE TIME, and repeatedly.
"Oh man!"
"Why?"
"No Way!"
"Why?"
"What are you doing?"
"Why?"
"What's that?"
The last 3 he will ask a million times, even if I answer him. He just keeps asking. It's funny, but can drive me crazy. He asked me what I was doing the entire time we were driving to his school yesterday.
We had orientation yesterday and met his new teacher. She seems wonderful and has some great ideas. And I plan on helping out in the class as much as I can. This is at our new elementary school. Everyone can walk or ride bikes to school. We plan on walking in the morning and driving to pick him up until it gets cooler. Then I'll walk to get, him, too. I got a double jogging stroller so I can bring both boys when I go to the school. It would be too long of a walk for Glenn, and it would take us forever if he walked. Glenn has two of his classmates from last year and this summer in his class, including his very good friend. I hope that makes it easier for him the first few days, less tears.
No comments:
Post a Comment