Wednesday, August 13, 2008

I'm sorry it's been so long since I last posted. Bob was away after my parents left, so I had the boys all to myself. And then all my free time was taken up by studying for the certification exam in public health, a 4 hour test which I took on Monday. I won't find out how I did until October, but I think I did well enough. So, now that the exam is over, I can focus on more fun things.

Bob's parents were here for a week, and just left this morning to go back home. My sister, Lisa, is coming this Sunday for a few days. Alex is growing so fast. The hat he wore home from the hospital that was too big for him then fits perfect now. And he's already outgrowing some of his clothes. I remember being so excited about Glenn growing up and couldn't wait for the next step. But this time I'm trying to hold on to just how Alex is now.

I know you've been waiting for more pictures, so here they are:
This is Alex's crazy hair after his bath:
after bath hair

Alex started giving us social smiles on Saturday. These are from yesterday. They melt our heart:
Alex's 1st smiles 2

Alex's 1st smiles

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh gosh he is getting so big. I think he looks a lot like Glenn.