Friday, October 3, 2008

Glenn got caught last night. I had washed some bottle nipples and some pacifiers, leaving them on the counter to dry. After dinner, I caught Glenn with one of the nipples in his hand. I asked him what he was doing, and walked over to see what he had touched. Luckily he hadn't washed his hands yet, so I could see which he had touched. He had touched two of the nipples. I asked if he put them in his his mouth, and he said, "No, Mommy. That's silly." And I noticed food on one of the pacifiers, so I asked if he put that in his mouth. He sheepishly nodded yes. I couldn't get mad at him. It took him almost 3 months to try out a pacifier. He doesn't remember that he used one because he was 7 months old when we took it away. So, I couldn't blame him for wanting to try it out. :)

Alex is beginning to find that he has body parts. He grabs at and plays with his left ear (hasn't found his right ear, yet). Yesterday, he clasped his hands together. Now he plays with his hands, and seems so proud of himself. If I put my face real close to his, he likes to grab my nose or lips and puts his hands on my cheeks. I love that!

No comments: