Friday, October 24, 2008
I'm Certified!
I just received notice that I passed the certification exam in public health. You may remember I took the exam in August(a few weeks after Alex was born). Having this certification will help me when I go back into the work field because it means I know about the core competencies of public health. In the meantime, I'll have to complete continuing education credits to make sure I stay up to date with what's going on in public health. It also means that when I publish papers, I'll get to put CPH along with MPH after my name (I have a paper or two still pending publishing from when I worked at UConn). In 10 years, if I want to remain certified, I'll have to take the test again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Congratulations!! I bet you are so relieved to know you passed. YAY!!
Post a Comment