Monday, October 13, 2008

My Big Project

I worked on Glenn's room all weekend. I painted the walls blue on Saturday, and the brown stripes on Sunday. I ran out of paint Saturday with about a quarter of the room left to paint. I was annoyed that I had to buy a whole gallon more just for that small part of the room. I used the new no VOC paint (Fresh something)from Home Depot, which only comes in gallons. Although there was a slight paint smell, it wasn't strong at all.

Anyway, back to Glenn's room; I am going to buy a stuffed animal hammock, which will go in the corner above his bed. We also need to buy a new light cover (Bob broke the old one several months ago). My next painting project will probably be the play room. It has a sponge painting treatment, which is cool, but I have never really grown to like the color- red. I think a lighter color would make the room brighten up and look bigger. I'll probably wait until after Christmas to paint it.

Here are pictures of Glenn's new room. He says it's cool!
Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It came out so nice!! I love the colors - you did a great job!