Two Buddies (Glenn is always counting how many of us are together and saying we're buddies)

Glenn wanted a picture of the 3 of us.

My parents went with us to Disney for a couple days while they were down here last week. They got to see how excited Glenn gets seeing everything. This first picture is of my dad with Alex in line for It's a Small World.

A couple pictures while riding on It's a Small World

We stayed at Disney's All Star Sports resort. We had to get pictures in the X's and O's on the football field.


Glenn and my Mom in Epocot- Japan

Glenn watching the trains in Germany (We ate lunch at the buffet in Germany- it was delicious!!! I definitely recommend it.)

Alex and I spent so much time in the Baby Care Centers at the parks, I thought I'd take a picture of him there.
1 comment:
You are one brave mommy to go to Disney with two little children! We never went during our live in Fl...I often hope I don't regret it! great pictures! I love the X's and O's!
Post a Comment