Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Glenn's Teeth

We got a call from school this morning. They were on the playground when they saw Glenn putting something in his mouth. They told him not to put things in his mouth. He put something on the ground an looked up with a panicked look. So, they asked him what was wrong and he said his teeth fell out and Mommy and Daddy said they don't come out. He apparently bumped heads with another child and the two teeth of his kiddie partial came off the wire and fell out. He was just trying to put them back in his mouth, poor guy. So, I called the dentist and they said to come right in. She took the wire out of his mouth (it was attached to rings around his back molars). He didn't bend the wire and thankfully they still had the impression from last time (he throws up when they take his impressions). They have never had that happen at this dentist office. So, I'm hoping the lab that created them will fix it for free. If they can't put the teeth back on the wire, they'll have to make a new one. I'll keep you posted.

In other news, Alexander is a mess. He has a cold, but since he doesn't know how to blow his nose, he's... messy. And his eyes are all watery. I feel so bad for him. No fever, so I'm sure it's just a cold. Glenn has a little cough, but no runny nose.

No comments: