

Alexander has been making car noises when he's pushing a little car. It's so cute. Yesterday, he and I were playing in his room. I was folding his diapers when I heard him grunt a little. Then he came over to me, picked up a diaper and handed it to me. I asked him if he had a dirty diaper. Sure enough, he did. When I was changing his diaper, he kept signing "thank you." So, polite! He's also smart. He has figured out how to open the cabinet and door locks. We have the ones where you can open the door slightly before it catches, then you have to push down on the lever to release the lock. I don't know what I'm going to do with this smarty pants.
Glenn's still waiting on his teeth to be fixed. He's been such a good boy at school. He's had a green smiley face every day (means he did what he's told to do and doesn't behave badly). I'm proud of my good boy. We have a day planned of making baked apples and crafts tomorrow since he has the day off from school for the holiday.
No comments:
Post a Comment