So, Alexander ripped a gate out of the wall yesterday. I'm sure it was already on it's way out, but he's the one that pulled it. It was even secured with sheet-rock screws. I discovered that they now make door handle locks for lever handles. When we moved down here, I had brought all our door knob covers that make it difficult for kids to open only to get here and realize that we had all lever door handles. The locks weren't cheap, but they are easy to use. So, I installed them on all the doors I wanted to keep locked and the mounting tape will be cured in the morning. I'll be so happy. I also spent more time Alexander proofing his room so that eventually when he gets his bed (out of the crib) he'll be safe.
Here are some fun pictures:
This was taken at breakfast one morning. He was biting the spoon and wasn't letting me take it out. The words on his shirt say it all (but he's a cute monster):

Loving brothers

He goes into the pantry every day to get the crayons. He loves to color, even if it's just a minute. What's even more fun is practicing getting on and off the chair.
No comments:
Post a Comment