Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Happy Independence Day!

I hope everyone is enjoying their Independence Day! Before I get to what we did today, I wanted to show you this picture. Glenn had his annual opthomologist appointment, yesterday. He checked out great (they check his optic nerves once a year due to his NF1)! Late yesterday night, his eyes were still dilated, so I took this picture. I think his eyes look like teddy bear eyes. And also notice that he has one of his top front teeth finally coming in (they came out three years ago).
 
We went to Ormond Beach (just north of Daytona Beach) today.
 
Glenn spent most of his time digging in the sand.
 
Alexander spent a lot of time boogie boarding. He needed a little help to get started, but then he'd ride the wave all the way in.
 
Posted by Picasa
Tonight, we were thinking of going to Ocala's fireworks, but Alexander was scared of it being too loud and after a day at the beach, we were too tired to deal with the crowd. So, we bought some fireworks to do at home. It's almost time! The kids are so excited.

No comments: