Saturday, July 12, 2008
Alexander slept better last night, only getting up for 3 feedings past midnight. Bob and I appreciated the much needed rest. He had his 4 day check-up this morning. He weighed 8 lb, 3 oz when we left the hospital, and was 8 lb, 7 oz this morning. So, it goes to show he's eating very well. I could see he's gained a little more pudge back in his face, so I knew he would be heavier than when we left the hospital. His color is also very good, so they aren't worried about jaundice at all. So, we're all taking a lot of naps today to help catch up on our sleep. Glenn and Nana went to the pool this morning, so Glenn is zonked out now, too. I guess I should go take a nap while I can, too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment