Friday, July 4, 2008

Sorry, I forgot to post yesterday that everything went fine at the ultrasound. My amniotic fluid level went back up to where it had been previously, so the doctor was fine with letting me stay pregnant through the weekend. We're still scheduled for the induction on Tuesday, unless the hospital calls to move us up to Monday. We're still hoping I'll just go naturally this weekend. The staff at the doctors offices can't believe that I'm still pregnant with all the contractions I've had the past 4+ weeks. But I am. At least I'll only be pregnant for a few more days.

Happy Independence Day! We are planning on having a picnic lunch, and then going to the pool. And we've got a BBQ planned for tonight. We'll just sit outside this evening and see what fireworks we can see since we can see so far since there aren't any hills around us.

No comments: