We knew it would happen eventually. Glenn now imitates Alex when Alex is crying. Glenn fake cried for a good 10 minutes yesterday. Silly boy. Not much is new this past week. Nights are still long for Alex and me. He tends to want to be awake when I want to sleep. At Alex's 2 week check-up, he weighed 9 lbs, 3 oz. So, he's gaining weight really well, despite having some reflux issues which only allows him to eat a little at a time. Hopefully he'll grow out of that once his system matures a bit. Otherwise he's completely healthy. He is still hanging on to his umbilical cord stump. It looks like it's getting close to falling off. Then he'll be able to wear his cute little shorts.
My brother and his wife visited this week. My parents are still in FL, but went to visit my dad's brother and family for the weekend. They'll be coming back tonight and then will leave to go home on Wednesday. Then I'll be on my own. I can handle Alex, but Glenn is the one that is more difficult to handle right now. It's hard for him to understand that I can't always help him right away, especially if I'm feeding Alex. His summer school is over, but he'll be starting up school again Aug 18th. So, between now and then I'm setting him up with play dates so he can play with kids his age.
Here are a couple more pictures:

1 comment:
My goodness, Alex is a little porker!!
I think the boys look alike.
Good luck for the weeks to come. I am sure it will all work out.
Post a Comment