Monday, July 7, 2008

Just letting everyone know that I did not go into labor last night like Bob thought I would. I've been trying to keep myself busy today so I'm not just sitting around waiting. After dropping Glenn off at school, I did a little grocery shopping. Then I made a cake (I've been craving chocolate cake). As soon as Glenn gets up from his nap, we're going to have a big brother party with the cake. We were going to have a pre-birthday party for the baby, but Glenn so no to that. So, we're going to celebrate that Glenn is going to be a big brother. He thought that was a good idea. We are supposed to be at the hospital at 6:30 tomorrrow morning to get everything started.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Good luck and make sure Bob posts as soon as the baby is here!!

You will be in our thoughts!!

~Lisa and Rob~