Glenn started Sunday School yesterday. He had so much fun. When we went into his classroom, one of the girls gave him a donut (which the teacher later told me was all over his hands- green frosting). I was in Bible study in the main room outside of his classroom, and we heard them playing musical instruments and the teacher say "blow your trumpets." I thought they must be reinacting the battle of Jerico, and sure enough, they were. And he got stickers to play with during the church service, which of course ended up all over his shirt. :) Hey, it least it wasn't my shirt (although tonight my shirt was decorated with Nick Jr stickers). I'm so happy for him that he had a good time, and has a teacher that has the perfect way to teach Bible stories to kids his age.
I have been taking some video of the boys. So when I get a chance to upload it to the computer (hopefully tomorrow), I'll post some clips. In the meantime, here are a few pictures:
Alex with his bear- he was hugging it today and likes to play with the ribbon:

Alex looked so sweet sleeping in my arms:

My boys:
1 comment:
Sounds like things are working out well down in FL. I am surprised you had a hard time finding a jacket.
Post a Comment