Monday, March 2, 2009

Alex's milestones

Alex has been sitting really well for about 4 weeks. He's enjoying this new perspective and can play with so many more toys. He has also become quite the chatterbox. We love listening to his baby talk, and I have a video of him talking I need to upload. He began army-crawling this weekend. He works so hard at it, but is getting faster. He doesn't appreciate when Mommy pulls his toy further away just when he's about to get it. But it's so much fun watching him do it. And just now at lunch, he has figured out that grinding his little teeth make a cool noise that sends chills up his mommy's spine. I had to stick a paci in to make him stop.

Here are a couple pictures from this morning in his tunnel. It used to be a play mat and I converted it last night. He loves it, but would rather just take the hanging toys down.
Photobucket Photobucket

1 comment:

Erin Teplin said...

Ah, he just put a smile on my face!