Glenn and his friends:

hunting for eggs:

Alexander being goofy

This morning, Glenn slept in and Daddy couldn't wait anymore for Glenn to find what the Easter bunny had left him. So, he woke Glenn up just after 8:00. He found a Leap Frog Tag reading system on his little table where he eats breakfast (it's like an over-sized pen that you point to pictures and words on the book and it read it and makes sounds). After playing with that for a bit, he went out side to look for eggs. The Easter bunny (Daddy) hid them in the flower bed, so it was painful for me to see my flowers stomped on. He was too into looking for eggs to notice where he was stepping.


While we were waiting for Daddy to get ready for church, I took pictures of the boys. It took a bit for Alexander to smile, but once he started playing with his brother, the smiles came:


It took a bit of setting up, but we finally got our picture, although it was impossible to get Alexander to look at the camera since there wasn't anyone behind it:

Earlier this week, Alexander had his 9 month check-up (can you believe he's 9 months old already?). He weighed 18 lb 3 oz and was 27 inches long. That's at the 25th percentile for his age for both. 3 months ago he was a the 50th percentile, but nothing to worry about. He's been so active crawling around that he's not gaining weight as quickly. I'm actually happy he's at the 25th percentile for length (unlike his brother who was at the top of the charts for length at this point) because that means he'll stay small for longer. I want my baby to be a baby for as long as possible. :)
I also had my first Etsy sale this week. I have had my bags posted on etsy.com, which sells everything homemade. So, this is the first stranger that has bought one of my bags. Yay! I hope she'll leave some positive feedback on that site. That's how you get more sales.
No comments:
Post a Comment