Bob was shaving last night and thought aloud that he wondered what he'd look like with just a mustache. I told him not to do it, but that just gave him even more of a reason. So, I told him that if he didn't shave it off, I'd take a picture of him and put it on the blog. It took me several minutes of bugging him to get the picture, that's why he doesn't look too happy. He doesn't like it either and won't go in public with it, but it bothers me enough that he won't shave it, yet. He asked Glenn what he thought of it this morning and Glenn laughed. I asked Glenn if it looked silly or nice. He said silly.

Alexander is crawling as fast as is possible for a baby to crawl. When he's not contained I have to be very alert and follow him around the house. I told Bob that if he doesn't want me to put up gates around the living room, then he needs to take care of him for a day and then tell me we don't need gates. It's impossible to do anything when he's crawling every where. And he doesn't like his jumpy seat, exersaucer, or play pen for long at all. I think my time is about up before I let him out of his jumpy seat again.
Glenn is on spring break this week. I have things planned for him to do here at home, but he hasn't been into it, yet. So, tomorrow we're going to decorate Easter eggs. He's excited about that.
Time's up! Alexander wants out!
No comments:
Post a Comment