Tuesday, April 28, 2009

First, I wanted to let you all know that I am participating in the American Cancer Society's Relay for Life this Memorial Day weekend. Cancer has touched the lives of people in both Bob and my families. Most recently, Bob lost his Aunt Barbara to cancer last fall. If you would like to help fight against cancer, you may make a donation online my page on the American Cancer Society's website: my Relay for Life page

Here's a picture of Alexander posing for the camera. He goes into this position often when he stops crawling and is deciding where to go next:
Photobucket

Glenn is enjoying playing with Alexander more. He was showing him how this toy works the other day:
Photobucket

We worked more on the garden this weekend. Glenn enjoyed spreading the dirt. I think he looks so old in this picture:
Photobucket

In this picture, I was standing at one end of the garden. You can see how long it is. And no, we didn't get another dog. The dog in the picture is my brother's dog, Zoe (Brad was visiting for the night).
Photobucket
We have planted all the plants and seeds and are now just waiting for everything to grow. I have a lot of herbs planted- I love cooking with fresh herbs. We also planted some colorful peppers, onions, chives, egg plant, cucumbers, zucchini, tomatoes, string beans, and sugar snap peas.

Bob's parents sent us a cool cookbook with fun snack ideas for kids. Glenn enjoyed looking through the book telling me what he wanted us to make (pretty much everything). Tonight, he had a banana caterpillar.
Photobucket

No comments: