I had an interesting afternoon. Poor Alex went down for his nap then started crying. I went in to check on him and he was just sitting there crying. So, I laid him down and he started crying a few minutes later. I went in and he had vomited. So, he must have not felt well the first time I went in. So, I cleaned him up and his crib, and he went right to sleep. He hasn't thrown up again, but has an elevated temp. Glenn spilled an entire cup of milk at dinner, but stuff like that is to be expected. However, what is not to be expected is what I found in my dinner. Keep in mind this is NOT and April fools joke, unless it's on me. I got one of those new Kashi frozen meals for when Bob was gone. I was really enjoying it, until I saw an inch worm in my meal. Yuck! I know they are about being all natural, but that's taking it to the extreme. I took a picture of it (see below) and put the dinner in the freezer. I emailed the company and am awaiting to hear what they have to say. Bob thinks I should sue. I haven't eaten anything else for dinner.

I won't be buying any more Kashi products.
Time to watch "Letter Wheel" with Glenn (Wheel of Fortune- he loves it and it calms him down before going to bed).
1 comment:
OH MY GOODNESS GRACIOUS! YUCK YUCK YUCK. YUCK YUCK YUCK. Seriously...you have to update your blog to see what the company has to say to you. I trust frozen meals...or I trusted frozen meals. Not that you didn't have enough on your day with vomiting and spilled milk...what a day!!!!
Post a Comment